Privacy matters but it can be confusing. This page explains our approach to privacy and how it affects you.
- We collect anonymous statistics about your visit, like which of our pages you viewed.
- If you sign up with us we take great care to keep your information safe and we'll never share it with others without your express permission.
- We never share your data with 3rd parties except to help us deliver our own services.
- These are just the key points. If you need detail, keep reading.
Measuring our visitors
We measure visitors to our website using Google Analytics. This records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer. All of that information is anonymous – so we don't know who you are; just that somebody visited our site.
The information we collect from analytics helps us understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
If you sign up for a service
When you sign up for any of our services – paid or otherwise – we will record specific personal information about you, such as your name and email address.
We will also collect and store information about your use of our services so as to improve them. For example, we keep a log of what features are being used at any time.
We also log account and transaction history for accounting purposes, and to monitor our business activities.
We may send you email notifications regarding your service (such as reminders).
We will never provide your personal information or email address to any third parties except where they are specifically employed to help deliver our own services, as detailed above.
We use a payment provider to bill for our products online. This company will have access to your personal and payment information. When paying by credit card, Stats FC themselves do not ever have any access to your credit card details.
The third party we use is Stripe (to process credit cards).
We share information with these companies only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website.
Stats FC take many precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. These precautions include:
- Use of SSL encryption for sensitive data
- Hardware stored in secured datacentres behind firewalls
- All access to information restricted by password and/or secure key
- Restrictions to what information can be accessed via any location
Whilst we take great care to ensure any confidential information remains protected we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
Of course you are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. Nobody at Stats FC will ever ask you for your password, so please don't trust anybody asking you for it.
Updates to this policy